GROUP TOUR INFORMATION
The Original Crab Shack is ready to reserve safe and sanitary dining space for your tour group of any size! Our large, spacious dining areas allow for ample spacing between patrons. With our outdoor and open-air dining concept, there’s no safer place to enjoy an authentic Low Country meal with your group tour.
We offer more than just Savannah’s best seafood & BBQ! Book your reservation for The Crab Shack Experience and bring your guests to a one-of-a-kind destination with waterside dining, an educational Gator Lagoon, a Gift Shack, an aviary, exceptional service from our crew members, and more personality than you’ll find anywhere else.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED!
Reach out to us today to plan your visit today!
• Custom limited menus available for Group Tours
• Meals comped for drivers and guides of licensed tour companies
Current hours of operation (subject to change):
• 12pm-8pm Sunday - Thursday
• 12pm-9pm Friday & Saturday
• Closed only 3 days per year:
• Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve Day, Christmas Day
Outdoor & Open-Air Indoor Dining Rooms – No Recirculated Air
• Large, spacious dining areas with 6+ feet pf space between tables
• Steamed and boiled shellfish and slow-cooked BBQ
• Three Full-Service Bars
• Interactive, educational “Gator Lagoon” with live baby American alligators
• Gift Shack & Aviary with rescued exotic birds
• Waterside dining available
• Over 4 acres of property with ample off-street parking available for motor coaches and trolleys
• 15-minute drive from historic down town Savannah
• 5-minute drive from: Fort Pulaski historic Tybee Post Theater, the Tybee Lighthouse, the Tybee pier, Captain Mike’s Dolphin Tours, and Tybee’s many beaches